Filitheyo Island Resort Maldives is a beautiful island resort, located in Maldive’s Faafu Atoll. The island resort is surrounded by never seen coral reefs and tropical greenery. To make your holiday more memorable, there is an on-site dive centre, an outdoor infinity pool and pampering spa.
The distance between Filitheyo Island Resort and Male International Airport is about 118 km. For airport transfer, a seaplane journey is available. Let’s explore more information about this beautiful island resort!
Room Types Availability
- Water Villa (1 extra-large double bed), Recommended for 2 persons
- Superior Villa (1 extra-large double bed), Recommended for 3 persons
- Deluxe Villa (1 extra-large double bed), Recommended for 3 persons
Available Menu, and Cuisines Offered
- Menu: Buffet & à la carte
- Cuisine: African, Asian, American, Australian, Argentinian, Austrian, Belgian, British, Brazilian, Chinese, Cajun/Creole, Catalan, Cambodian, Caribbean, and Cantonese.
Most Popular Facilities and Amenities
- Outdoors: Terrace, Outdoor Furniture, BBQ Facilities (Extra Charge), Beachfront, Sun Terrace
- Cleaning Services: Laundry (Extra Charge), Daily housekeeping, Dry cleaning (Extra Charge), Trouser Press (Extra Charge), Ironing service (Extra charge), and Shoeshine
- Pool and wellness: Fitness centre, Swimming pool, Spa and wellness centre (extra charge), Fitness, Massage (extra charge), Massage chair, Outdoor pool, Spa facilities, Public bath, Pool bar, Sun umbrellas, Open-air bath, Pool with view, Spa lounge / relaxation area, Sun loungers or beach chairs, Pool / beach towels, and Shallow end.
- General Facilities: Non-smoking rooms, Gift shop, Shuttle service, barber/beauty shop, ACs, Airport shuttle (extra charge), Family rooms, Allergy-free room, VIP room facilities, Shared lounge / TV area
- Languages Spoken: Filipino, English, Malay, German, Italian, French, Hindi, and Spanish
- Reception Services: 24-hour front desk, Lockers, Express check-in / check-out, Concierge service, Currency exchange, Luggage storage, and Tour desk
- Food and Drinks: Coffee, Chocolate or cookies (extra charge), Restaurant, Fruits (extra charge), Bar, Bottle of Water (extra charge), Snack bar, Wine/Champagne (extra charge), Special diet menus (on request only), and kid friendly buffet.
- Activities and Things to Do: Fishing (extra charge), Tour of local culture, Billiards, Happy hour, Table tennis, Theme dinner nights, Windsurfing, Beach, Darts, Evening entertainment, Library, Water Sport facilities (extra charge), Diving (extra charge), Canoeing (extra charge), and Diving (extra charge).
- Check-in: From 14:00 hours
- Check-out: Until 12:00 hours
- Prepayment/Cancellation Policy: The policy of pre-payment and cancellation vary based on accommodation type.
- Children and beds: Below
- 0 – 2 years, COT (Free), Extra Bed (On Request) US$57 / child per night
- 3 – 11 years, Extra Bed (On Request) US$57 / child per night
- 12 + years, Extra Bed (On Request) US$100 per person per night
- Pets: As of now, resort does not allow pets
- Cards Accepted: MasterCard, AmericanExpress, and VISA
To know current villa rates with best deals, check this page here.
The distance between Male International Airport and Filitheyo Island Resort is 121 km approx. A seaplane transfer is one of the best ways to reach this beautiful island resort followed by 15-minutes ride by traditional Dhoni.
The transfer rates are given below (This charge should be paid directly at the resort):
- US$440 per adult person (Round trip, all taxes included)
- US$264 per child (Round trip, all taxes included)
As of now, the above mentioned airport transfer rates are only valid between 1st November 2019 to 31st October 2020. This mode of transport is only available between 7am to 3.30pm.
Filitheyo Island Resort Maldives requests you to send your flight arrival and departure details at least 7 days prior to arrival. This is very important thing which should not be avoided.
Special Gala Dinner Rates
This special dinner charges varies each year. The property takes extra charge for special gala dinner on the following dates:
- Christmas Eve on December 24th
- New Year’s Eve on December 31st
Read Also: Male International Airport Guide
Article Title: Filitheyo Island Resort Maldives: Water Villa, Reviews, Airport Transfers and More
Article first published on March 19, 2020.