Bora Bora Island Resorts with Overwater Bungalows: Airport Transfer Cost and City Centre Transfer Cost
Bora Bora is one of the best island destinations in the world for Overwater Bungalows and villas. In last two decades, the numbers of Overwater Bungalows increased significantly, thanks to interests from tourists. Bora Bora Airport is also known as Motu Mute Airport is the main airport serving to the people of Bora Bora Island in French Polynesia.
This article helps holiday makers to know about airport transfer cost for various island resorts. So, let’s checkout airport transfer cost, and city centre transfer cost for specific island resort (with Overwater Bungalows only).
Sofitel Bora Bora Marara Beach Resort
- Airport to City Transfer Cost: XPF12784 per guest
Le Maitai Bora Bora Resort
- Complimentary shuttle boat to the main island
- Ground shuttle to the resort near the southern tip of the island
Brando Overwater Bungalows Bora Bora
- Complimentary shuttle to the main island
- 10 km north of the main village of Vaitape on the coastal road
InterContinental Le Moana Bora Bora Resort
- Bora Bora Airport to Resort Transfer Cost: XPF 7,334 per person, each way
Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort
- Bora Bora Airport Shuttle to Resort (Boat Shuttle): XPF 3750 + 5% tax per person each way
Le Meridien Resort – Bora Bora
- Motu Mute Airport to Resort Boat Transfer Cost: 11,760 XPF return per person
Le Taha’a Island Resort and Spa
- Raiatea Uturoa Airport (RFP) to Resort Boat Shuttle: 5843 XPF per person, each way
Conrad Bora Bora Nui
- Bora Bora Airport to Resort Private Transfer Cost: XPF 25,000 round trip
- Airport to Hotel Transfer (Private Boat) Cost: XPF 14,500 per person (taxes included) Round trip
InterContinental Bora Bora Resort and Thalasso Spa
- Airport to Resort Transfer Cost (Boat Shuttle): 7,334 XPF per person each way (Compulsory Transfer Service)
Related Articles: St. Regis Bora Bora Vs Conrad Bora Bora: Get Detailed Explanation
St Regis Resort Bora Bora
- Bora Bora Airport to Resort Transfer Cost: XPF 14,000 per person (Roundtrip Rate)
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Bora Bora’s Motu Mute Airport to Resort Transfer Cost (Boat Journey): XPF 13,000 return per adult person. Children 12 years and under: complimentary
Oa Oa Lodge Bora Bora
- Free public boat shuttles from Bora Bora Airport to Vaitape Wharf
- Complimentary boat service between Vaitape Wharf and Oa Oa Lodge
Note: The above mentioned airport transfer cost should be paid directly to the resort / hotel. Please contact reception area for more information about how to pay this cost.
Please support our work by making reservation through our website here.
Article first published on March 15, 2020.