How to Get to Diamonds Thudufushi Maldives Resort & Spa [Best Ways to Reach]
As the name suggests, the resort is truly a diamond to live in the Maldives. With 47 beach villas and 25 oversized water villas, Diamonds Thudufushi Maldives Resort & Spa is an ideal location to spend holidays or private moments.
Our guide will take you through the various ways of commuting and How to Get to Diamonds Thudufushi Maldives Resort & Spa.
By Seaplane from Male International Airport
Seaplane is the best option as the distance is shorter to reach the resort. Guests opt for seaplane only to reach the resort from Male International Airport. There are no other best ways to reach Diamonds Thudufushi Maldives Resort & Spa. You may have to check on the luggage restrictions at the ticketing counter before proceeding to the resort.
The resort provides seaplane transfers from Male Airport at the cost of UDS504 per adult. For children (2-11 years), it’s US$252 (round trip). The rates are inclusive of all taxes.
The journey by seaplane from the airport takes 25 minutes to reach the resort. The standard transfer available time is from 9.00 to 15.00 hours.
To make your overwater villa reservation at the best prices available, visit our partner page here.
Speedboats won’t be operational as the journey by seaplane itself takes 25 minutes distance to cover. Thus the seaplane is the only cheapest way to reach Diamonds Thudufushi Maldives Resort & Spa.
Marine life can also be enjoyed once you land at the resort. Even if you take a speedboat, you may have to get down at the nearby resort and take another shuttle to reach the resort.
Top features of Diamonds Thudufushi Maldives Resort & Spa:
- Enjoy water sports such as windsurfing, snorkeling, diving, and sunset snorkeling.
- They play live music during evenings to set up the mood for a romantic dinner with partner.
- Children have separate play area to enjoy.
- Enjoy luxury massages and authentic food freshly prepared for the guests.
- The beds are king size to make a comfortable sleep. Most newly married couples choose this presort as the perfect place to enjoy private moments.
- The villas have a stocked mini bar to sip some alcohol while watching the sunset from your private villa.
- They also have a lantern lit beach side dining option.
Read Also: Maldives Holiday Easter: 5 Island Resorts for Amazing Vacation Experience
Hope the information on How to Reach Diamonds Thudufushi Maldives Resort & Spa was satisfactory to you. Contact the resort help desk for any confusion or queries you have related to your travel and stay. Enjoy to the fullest and make your trip worth the travel.