Velaa Private Island Booking, Reviews, Water Villa, Contact Number, Email Address, and More details given here. It’s a wonderful sea view featuring overwater bungalows resort. The resort offers amazing breachfront view, complimentary breakfast, upscale restaurants, a wine celler, and much more. This wonderful island resort offers a chic spa, an outdoor pool, kid’s club, a golf course, and much more.
In this article, we have provided all important and most useful information about Velaa Private Island Resort, including service charge, food menu, contact details, and more. So, let’s see!
- Overwater bungalows: 18
Closest Airport / Nearest International Airport
Male International Airport (Velana International Airport) is the closest international airport from Velaa Private Island Resort. By seaplane, it takes up to 45 minutes of journey. They charge about US$375/adult. A direct speedboat transfer is not available for this private island resort. For more information about transfer, visit this article.
Most popular facilities
Velaa Private Island Maldives offers the following popular facilities to their guests/customers.
- Free WiFi
- Fitness center
- Airport shuttle
- Family rooms
- Good Breakfast
Available Activities Nearby/Things to Do Nearby
It’s a popular island resort for many water-sport activities, and things to do.
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
- Badminton equipment (additional charge)
- Movie nights
- Evening entertainment
- Themed dinners (additional charge)
- Water sports facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Live music/Performance
- Game room
- Walking tours
- Bikes available (free)
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Pool table
- Hot tub
- Tennis equipment (additional charge)
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis court (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Kids’ club
- Racquetball (additional charge)
- Mini golf (additional charge)
Pool and wellness
Pool and wellness section is one of the most interesting things to do at an island resort. The following facilities are available at this amazing island resort.
- Body scrub
- Facial treatments
- Massage (additional charge)
- Makeup services
- Steam room
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Body wrap
- Kids’ pool
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Fitness classes
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Locker rooms
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Light therapy
- Open-air bath
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Yoga classes
- Hair treatments
- Outdoor pool (year-round)
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Spa (additional charge)
- Spa facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming pool
- Beauty services
- Pool/Beach towels
- Fitness center
- Waxing services
- Personal trainer
- Beach umbrellas
Per Night Rates/Resort Prices
The given below are estimated prices for each season, low and high.
- Low Season: Rates starts from US$1965 (approx.)/night
- High Season: Rates starts from US$2210 (approx.)/night
It is one of the most important services at any island resort. However, most of these services are available at an additional charge.
- Ironing service (additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Do not forget to enjoy delicious food and drink at Velaa Private Island Resort, Maldives.
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the room
- Special diet meals (on request)
- On-site coffee shop
- Snack bar
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Bottle of water
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Kids’ meals
General Facilities and Services
- Honeymoon suite
- Designated smoking area
- Shuttle service
- Family rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Shuttle service (free)
- Air conditioning
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Packed lunches
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- VIP room facilities
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Gift shop
- Shops (on site)
- Laptop safe
- Room service
- Hair/Beauty salon
To take care of everything for customers/guests, this wonderful island resort offers following standard and unique services.
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Ticket service
- Currency exchange
- Private check-in/out
- Express check-in/out (additional charge)
The following are are house rules/and also takes special requests.
- Check-in time: From 14:00 hours
- Check-out time: Until 12:00 hours
Gala Dinner/Special Dinner Prices and Rates on Festivals
In the Maldives, most of the island resorts charge extra for gala dinner on New Year’s Eve and Christmas Eve. However, we do not have much information about gala dinner available at this resort on these days. This gala dinner is compulsory in most of island resorts in the Maldives at an additional cost.
How to Get There/How to Reach
To reach Velaa Private Island Resort, please land first at the Male International Airport, Maldives. After there, just take a seaplane from the International Airport to Velaa Private Island Resort. A detailed transfer guide is given here.
- Booking.com Reviews: 9.6/10.0 (15 reviews)
- Agoda Reviews: 9.4/10.0 (2 reviews)
- Google Reviews: 4.7/5.0 (123 reviews)
- Expedia Reviews: 5.0/5.0 (3 reviews)
- TripAdvisor Reviews: 5.0/5.0 (256 reviews)
- Facebook Reviews: 5.0/5.0 (50 reviews)
The following are contact details of Velaa Private Island.
- Address: Velaa Private Island, P. O. Box 2071, Noonu Atoll, Republic Of Maldives
- Phone Number: +960 6565 000
- Fax Number: +960 6566 000
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q1: How to Reach Velaa Private Island Resort Maldives?
Answer: The detailed guide is given here.
Q2: Is it possible to spend honeymoon on this private island?
Answer: It’s a perfect island resort for your honeymoon to have a nice private romantic moments.
Q3: Is it a good place for birthday celebration?
Answer: Yes, it’s a nice destination for birthday celebration
Q4: Is Velaa Private Island Resort accessible by seaplane?
Answer: Yes, this island resort is accessible by seaplane.
Check Another Wonderful Resort:
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
Article Title: Velaa Private Island Booking, Reviews, Water Villa, Contact Number, Email Address, and More