Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa 5* Deluxe, Reviews, All Inclusive, Booking, Email, Food Menu, and More. It’s a superb vacation destination in the Maldives. This beautiful island resort consists of only 50 villas, including 14 water villas. It’s a good resort, especially popular among the honeymoon goers, with relatively few distractions. Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa believes in quality rather than a wide range of options.
In this article, we have covered everything about Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, including food menu, food prices, reviews, booking details, contact details, and much more. So, let’s see!
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa 5* Deluxe, Reviews, All Inclusive, Booking, Email, Food Menu, and More
Rooms / Villas / Suites
- 14 Park Water Villas
- 36 Park Villas and Park Pool Villas
Closest Airport / Nearest International Airport
Velana International Airport or also called Male International Airport should be the first choice to land in the Maldives to reach Park Hyatt Maldives. For more information, visit our section “How to Get There”.
Most popular facilities
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is one of the best available options to spend your honeymoon, birthday celebrations, New Year, Christmas, Eid, Easter, and many other occasions. The following are popular services available at the resort or provided by the resort.
- Airport Shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Private Beach Area
- and much more…
Available Activities Nearby / Things to Do Nearby
The following are popular activities among the party goers, and holiday makers. Themed dinner nights are useful for Valentine’s Day celebrations, honeymoon special dinner, Christmas celebrations dinner, new year dinner, birthday special dinner, and more. However, you have to pay extra / additional charges applies besides your stay charges.
- Themed dinner nights (Additional cost/charge)
- Fishing – offsite (Additional cost/charge)
- Movie nights (Additional cost/charge)
- Tour about local culture (Additional cost/charge)
- Diving (Additional cost/charge)
- Walking tours
Pool and wellness
It’s an amazing island resort to explore various amazing pool and wellness facilities. However, some facilities carries additional charge / cost to the guest. This may be added in later on in your final bill.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Kids’ pool
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Yoga classes
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Outdoor pool
- Spa/wellness packages
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Foot bath
- Open-air bath (Additional charge)
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Pool with view
- Spa Facilities
- Pool/beach towels
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
Per Night Rates / Resort Prices
The given below are estimated prices for each season, low and high.
- Low Season: Rates starts from US$1310 (approx.)/night
- High Season: Rates starts from US$1450 (approx.)/night
- Check lowest rates and good deals here
You have to pay extra for Male Airport transfer. You should contact the island resort after your overwater villa reservation.
It is one of the most important services when you are holidaying in the resort. A good cleaning service makes your holiday hassle-free. The following are cleaning services provided by the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa.
- Daily maid service
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
It is one of the best things when we spend our holiday in any restaurant. A simple food menu is given below without prices. It depends on your selected brand and quantity.
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water
- Breakfast in the room
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Snack bar
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
General Facilities and Services
The following are general facilities / services available at the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa. A few services / facilities requires charges / cost.
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- VIP room facilities
- Shops (on site)
- Safety deposit box
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
This resort offers the following reception services and facilities to their guests. A 24-hour front desk is one of the best ways to get help for everything. A private check-in and check-out is also a popular service among the guests.
- Private check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
The following are are house rules / and also takes special requests.
- Check-in time: From 14:00 hours
- Check-out time: Until 12:00 hours
Gala Dinner / Special Dinner Prices and Rates on Festivals
A special gala dinner / special meal is serviced on December 24 (Christmas Eve), and December 31 (New Years Eve) each year. All charges are to be paid directly to the resort itself.
- December 24, 2019: USD 340 per adult (inclusive of all taxes), USD 170 per child, inclusive of all taxes
- December 31, 2019: USD 590 per adult (inclusive of all taxes), USD 295 per child (inclusive of all taxes)
Get Best Deals
If you are looking for amazing, and wonderful deals (lowest prices), then visit this page here. You would get the lowest rates available online. Do not forget to share this article with your friends for amazing deals.
How to Get There / How to Reach
To reach Park Hyatt Maldives Resort from the Male International Airport, take a domestic flight to Kooddoo Domestic Airport. From this airport, take a speedboat transfer for the resort. It may take up to 30 minutes from Kooddoo Airport to the resort.
- Booking.com Reviews: 9.2/10.0 (44 reviews)
- Agoda Reviews: 8.8/10.0 (26 reviews)
- Google Reviews: 4.7/5.0 (148 reviews)
- Expedia Reviews: 4.5/5.0 (15 reviews)
- TripAdvisor Reviews: 5.0/5.0 (860 reviews)
- Facebook Reviews: No info available
The following are contact details of Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa.
- Address: Gaafu Alifu Atoll, Hadahaa, North Huvadhoo 20054
- Phone Number: +960 682-1234
- Fax Number: +960 682 1235
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q1: Are pets allowed at the Park Hyatt Resort Maldives?
Answer: No, pets are not allowed in the resort
Q2: Is WiFi / Internet is free or charged at the bill?
Answer: WiFi and Internet is free of charge and there is no bill for it. It is available in the hotel rooms.
Q3: Which languages are spoken at the resort?
Answer: German, Chinese, English, Filipino, Spanish, Thai, Hindi, Indonesian, Russian, Malay, Italian, and Korean are spoken at the resort.
You can checkout resort video from here.
Article Title: Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa 5* Deluxe, Reviews, All Inclusive, Booking, Email, Food Menu, and More
Article first published on January 27, 2019.