Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives Prices, Booking, Lagoon Villa, All Inclusive Packages, Reviews, and More details given here. It’s a beautiful and amazing island resort, located on South Male Atoll in the Maldives. It is one of the highly rated luxury resorts in the Maldives. It’s a hidden marvel with world famous hospitality from the Taj Group.
Taj Exotica Resort Maldives offers best guest service, amazing sea view, best prices on all seasons, wonderful overwater bungalows locations, and much more. In this article, we have covered every information and in-depth details of Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Maldives.
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives Prices, Booking, Lagoon Villa, All Inclusive Packages, Reviews, and More
Rooms / Villas / Suites
The room, villas and suites are beautiful to stay for every couple and family. The island resort offers every type of room and villa for solo traveller, couple, and family too! A list is given below.
- One Bedroom Beach Villa Suite with Pool
- Premium Villa with Pool
- Deluxe Beach Villa with Pool
- Presidential Suite
- Lagoon Villa
- Two Bedroom Rehendi Presidential Suite with Pool
- One Bedroom Ocean Suite with Pool
- Deluxe Lagoon Villa with Pool
- Two Bedroom Beach Villa Suite with Pool
Closest Airport / Nearest International Airport
Male International Airport also known as Velana International Airport is the nearest International Airport to reach Taj Island Resort Maldives.
Most popular facilities
At Taj Exotica Resort and Spa, a number of popular facilities are included in most of rooms and overwater bungalows (overwater villas). A list is given below.
- Room service
- Private beach area
- Outdoor pool
- good Fitness Center
- Airport shuttle
Available Activities Nearby / Things to Do Nearby
Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Maldives offers various water sport related activities and things to do. A list is given below. A few things / water sport activities are charged at an extra cost.
- Pool table
- Game room
- Entertainment staff
- Water sports facilities (on site)
Pool and wellness
It is one of the best ways to get relaxed at this wonderful island resort. A few things are charged extra. For example, spa, and massage are charged in bill at an extra cost / service.
- Indoor pool (year-round)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Swimming pool
- Pool bar
- Pool with view
- Infinity pool
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
- Shallow end
- Outdoor pool (year-round)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Plunge pool
- Indoor pool
Per Night Rates / Resort Prices
The given below are estimated prices for each season, low and high.
- Low Season: Rates starts from US$1020 (approx.)/night
- High Season: Rates starts from US$1130 (approx.)/night
- Check lowest rates and good deals here
It is one of the most important facilities when you stay at an isolated place like this heavenly feel island resort.
- Dry cleaning
Food & Drink
Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Maldives offers delicious food and drinks to their customers / guests. It is one of the best experiences for any guest. An amazing bar, restaurant, and special meals are provided on requests to it’s guests.
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Great Coffee!
General Facilities and Services
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Shops (on site)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- VIP room facilities
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
The following are are house rules / and also takes special requests.
- Check-in time: From 14:00 hours
- Check-out time: Until 12:00 hours
Gala Dinner / Special Dinner Prices and Rates on Festivals
A special gala dinner / special meal is serviced on December 24 (Christmas Eve), and December 31 (New Years Eve) each year. All charges are to be paid directly to the resort itself.
- December 24, 2019: USD 350 per adult (inclusive of all taxes), USD 175 per child, inclusive of all taxes
- December 31, 2019: USD 450 per adult (inclusive of all taxes), USD 225 per child (inclusive of all taxes)
Get Best Deals
If you are looking for best hotel deals (lowest prices guaranteed), then visit this page here. We are sure, you would get an amazing hotel deals in peak season also. In addition to this, you would get world class customer service and support in case of help.
How to Get There / How to Reach
To your surprise, Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Maldives is located closely from the Male International Airport. You have to take 15 minutes speedboat ride from the International Airport to the resort. It is one of the best ways to save money on your vacation / holiday trip!
Most of hotel reservation and independent portals marked high ratings for Taj Resort Maldives.
- Booking.com Reviews: 9.3/10.0 (368 reviews)
- Agoda Reviews: 9.2/10.0 (75 reviews)
- Google Reviews: 4.5/5.0 (415 reviews)
- Expedia Reviews: 4.8/5.0 (109 reviews)
- TripAdvisor Reviews: 5.0/5.0 (1529 reviews)
- Facebook Reviews: 4.9/5.0 (482 reviews)
The following are contact details of Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives.
- Address: PO Box 2117 South Male Atoll, 08480 Malé, Maldives
- Phone Number: +960 400-6000
- Fax Number: Not Available
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q1: Are drone camera system allowed in the resort?
Answer: No, drone camera system is not allowed in the resort due to privacy and security concerns.
Q2: Is there any benefit for honeymoon couple?
Answer: Yes, Taj Exotica Resort Maldives offers cake and special bath decoration once during your stay.
Q3: Is speedboat transfer chargeable by the resort?
Answer: Yes, speedboat transfer is chargeable by the resort. For detailed information, visit this article.
Q4: Are pets allowed in the resort?
Answer: As per the rules, pets are not allowed in the resort.
A photo gallery is given below, covering important areas and sections of Taj Exotica Resort and Spa Maldives.
A detailed resort tour video is given here to take immediate decision of staying here!
Read Also: Velaa Private Island Maldives
Article Title: Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives Prices, Booking, Lagoon Villa, All Inclusive Packages, Reviews, and More
Article first published on February 16, 2019.