Gili Lankanfushi Maldives is one of the finest overwater resorts in the Maldives. The resort was formerly known as the Soneva Gili by Six Senses. It’s a perfect overwater resort to feel the beauty of the Indian Ocean in addition to the modern facilities and amenities. A delicious food, ocean view rooms / water villas, and amazing guest care makes your stay one of the best moments of your life. There are 45 water villas exclusively, 8 of them are only accessible from boat. The resort offers complete privacy and amazing experience during your stay at the best prices available in the Maldives.
In the resort, most of the water villas are open-aired, and only a small part is air-conditioned. However, the resort offers “No News, No Shoes” policy, which encourages it’s guests to get relaxed and roam around the resort barefoot. “Private Reserve” is a water villa, located in the resort, is the largest overwater villa in the world. So, it’s a perfect destination for everyone to spend their vacation in the Maldives.
Gili Lankanfushi Maldives Packages, Review, Price Per Night, Deals, Online Booking, and More
Most Popular Facilities
- Free WiFi
- Fitness centre
- Swimming pool
- Spa and wellness centre
The Gili Lankanfushi Resort Maldives is located on it’s own private island named Lankanfushi Island. It is located just 12 kms north of the Malé International Airport, Maldives also known as Velana International Airport, Maldives.
Available Room Types / Villas
- Villa Suite (1 extra-large double bed), Suitable for two persons
- Residence (1 extra-large double bed) Suitable for two persons
- Crusoe Residence (1 extra-large double bed) Suitable for two persons
- The Private Reserve (Bedroom 1-4, 1 double bed for each bedroom) Suitable for 10 persons
- Gili Lagoon Villa (1 double bed) Suitable for two persons
- Gili Lagoon Residence (1 extra-large double bed) Suitable for two persons
- Family Room (2 single beds, and 1 extra-large double bed) Suitable for 4 persons
Restaurants and Bars
- In-Villa dining
- Main Restaurant
- Wine Cellar and Underground Chocolate Cave
- By the Sea restaurant
- Main bar
Available Popular Activities including Water Sports
- Tennis court
- Snorkelling (Additional charge)
- Fishing (Additional charge)
- Diving (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Sunrise and sunset cruises
- Excursions to the capital city and local islands
- Big game fishing
- Dolphin cruises
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
29 Villa Suites
- 1 villa in this category with facility of Spa Suite
- King-sized bed and a few with two single beds (probably suitable for 2 persons)
- An open-air private bathroom in each villa with shower area separated by the glass wall
- A big open-air living room with facilities including dining area and daybeds
- A facility of over-water sun deck with sun loungers
Interesting: You can check amazing deals from here.
Pool and Wellness
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor pool (all year)
- Fitness centre
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre(Additional charge)
1 Private Reserve
- A private 36 foot speedboat available at all times just a call away with crew.
- A luxurious living space, located in the centre of a turquoise blue lagoon
- Alternatively Mr Friday will captain and transport residents
- Situated just 0.5 km from the main resort and 300 metres from the closest villa, only accessible by boat.
- Your personal motorized transfer boats which are easy to use, exclusive available to the guests
- Total 5 buildings which are separates but all designed in rustic chic style
- A beautiful sundeck with facilities of sun lounges. It offers best view of the crystal clear coral gardens and wonderful marine life.
- Total 2 master suites. Each master suite comes with ceiling to floor windows on 3 sides (best views)
- 2 outdoor dining pavilions
- A private / separate indoor and outdoor relaxation sections and sundecks
- Private spa facility with sauna, steam room, indoor and outdoor treatment pavilion and upstairs air-conditioned gymnasium
- Separate butlers provided on call 24 hours, known as Mr and Mrs Friday
- A deep water coral pool is located next to the central living area
- and much more..
Get Interesting Deals: Check this page to get amazing deals with world class service
Closest Tourist Attractions (From the Resort)
- Ferry Terminal Park – 8.6 km
- Henveiru Park – 14.1 km
- Hulhumalé Hospital – 8.6 km
- Villingili Ferry Terminal – 14.1 km
- Hulhumale Ferry Terminal – 13.5 km
- National Football Stadium – 14.1 km
- Republic Square – 13.7 km
- Sultan Park – 14 km
- National Museum – 13.8 km
- Velana Airport Ferry – 14 km
- Sauna & Steam at the Meera Spa
- Arrival drinks and refreshments
- Regular sessions of Yoga & Tai chi for body and mind refreshment
- Chilled Bottle of Soneva Cuvée in the Villa on arrival
- Sunset Beach or Sandbank Cocktail Party (Only Tuesdays)
- Complimentary Soneva Mineral water in the villa
- and much more…
Price Per Night / Rate Per Night / Cost
- Low season rates from US$1,450/night
- High season rates from US$1,932/night
- Check latest rates from this webpage
- Google Reviews: 4.7/5.0 (131 reviews)
- Booking.com Reviews: 9.7/10.0 (39 reviews)
- Hotels.com Reviews: 9.6/10.0 (8 reviews)
- TripAdvisor Reviews: 5.0/5.0 (2183 reviews)
- Agoda Reviews: 9.1/10.0 (34 reviews)
- Expedia Reviews: 4.8/5.0 (28 reviews)
Q1: Are pets allowed in the resort?
Answer: No, pets are not allowed in the resort
Q2: Is vehicle parking available?
Answer: No, parking for vehicle is not available
Q3: Is internet / Wi-Fi available in the resort?
Answer: Yes, Wi-Fi (Internet) is available in the rooms for free of charge.
The video tour of this amazing resort is given here.
Article Title: Gili Lankanfushi Maldives Packages, Review, Price Per Night, Deals, Online Booking, and More
Article first published on November 28, 2018.