If you are interested to spend your Holidays in Maldives, Cheval Blanc Randheli is the ideal choice for stay. The property is a treat to the eyes. With many activities related to marine lives, your time in Maldives is worth it!
If you are confused of How to Reach Cheval Blanc Randheli our guide will help you further on the various modes of travel and transfer.
Best Ways to Reach Cheval Blanc Randheli:
By Cheval Blanc Seaplane Transfer from Male Airport
Seaplane is the best option to travel to the resort. Take a private seaplane of 9 or 15 seats as per the availability from Male International Airport. The Distance between Cheval Blanc Randheli and Male International Airport takes about 40 minutes to reach. The last departure of the seaplane from Male is at 16:30 hours.
The seaplane fares for Cheval Blanc Randheli Airport Transfer may range from USD 1550 to USD 1990 per adult or USD 775 to USD 995 per child depending on the seaplane chosen. The complete airport transfer cost is given below:
- January 11 to May 3rd 2020 – US$1850 (12 years and above), US$925 per child (2-11 years)
- May 4 to September 30th 2020 – US$1550 (12 years and above), US$775 per child (2-11 years)
- October 1 to December 19th 2020 – US$1850 (12 years and above), US$925 per child (2-11 years)
All the above mentioned charges is based on available information from the resort, based on shared transfer. If you are looking private charter, the charges / rates are given below:
- 11th January 2020 to 3rd May 2020 – US$14500
- 4th May 2020 to 30th September 2020 – US$13500
- 1st October 2020 to 19th December 2020 – US$14500
By Regular Seaplane Transfer
If you are looking for cheaper option to transfer from Male International Airport, the Maison can arrange for a local carrier seaplane transfer. The cost of local carrier seaplane transfer is US$1025 per adult person and US$513 per child (2 – 11 years). This rate is only valid between 20th December 2019 to 19th December 2020.
Speedboat is not available to reach this resort. Also, it gets darker soon so we advise that you choose the right time of seaplane departure.
In case your flight is delayed, you may halt at their lavish airport lounge and release the stress of international travel taken to reach here. That will regain some strength before taking another plane.
Quick Airport Transfer Info for Cheval Blanc Randheli:
- The above mentioned rates for seaplane transfer is of exclusive of service charge (10%) and GST (12%).
- The rate card for private seaplane transfer able to accommodate 9 passengers at a time.
- Children below 2 years old can travel free of charge in seaplane journey when sitting on adult’s lap.
- Regarding luggage policy, 20 kg allowed in check-in luggage and 5 kg as hand luggage.
- If your luggage excess as mentioned above, you have to pay US$5 per kg including GST and service charge.
- A seaplane transfer is only available during day time, usually between 6am to 3pm.
Hope you made up your mind to travel to this dreamland. Enjoy this magic to the core and share with us your experience of staying at Cheval Blanc Randheli.
Article Title: How to Get to Cheval Blanc Randheli from Male International Airport [Best Guide]
Article last re-published on March 10, 2020.