If you are interested to spend your Holidays in Maldives, Cheval Blanc Randheli is the ideal choice for stay. The property is a treat to the eyes. With many activities related to marine lives, your time in Maldives is worth it!
If you are confused of How to Reach Cheval Blanc Randheli our guide will help you further on the various modes of travel and transfer.
Best Ways to Reach Cheval Blanc Randheli:
Seaplane is the best option to travel to the resort. Take a private seaplane of 9 or 15 seats as per the availability from Male International Airport. The Distance between Cheval Blanc Randheli and Male International Airport takes about 40 minutes to reach. The last departure of the seaplane from Male is at 16:30 hours.
The seaplane fares for Cheval Blanc Randheli Airport Transfer may range from USD 1500 to USD 1900 per adult or USD 750 to USD 950 per child depending on the seaplane chosen. A regular 15 seats seaplane may charge you USD 950 per adult and USD 475 per child between 2-12 years.
Speedboat is not available to reach this resort. Also, it gets darker soon so we advise that you choose the right time of seaplane departure.
In case your flight is delayed, you may halt at their lavish airport lounge and release the stress of international travel taken to reach here. That will regain some strength before taking another plane.
Top features of Cheval Blanc Randheli:
- The rooms will impress you to the core. It is like staying inside the sea with coral reefs and colorful marine life.
- Enjoy snorkeling, windsurfing, and various options of dining at the restaurants.
- They have a fully equipped gym and fitness center.
- Experience the magic of staying in villas that offer you with personal pools, spacious living rooms, and oodles of activities to explore.
- They also have a kiddie club with games and slides to enjoy with family.
Hope you made up your mind to travel to this dreamland. Enjoy this magic to the core and share with us your experience of staying at Cheval Blanc Randheli. Contact the resort’s helpdesk for any further support and queries.
Article Title: How to Get to Cheval Blanc Randheli from Male International Airport [Best Guide]
Article first published on December 26, 2018.