Lux* South Ari Atoll Maldives or simply Lux Maldives Resort is a five star overwater resort, located on South Atoll. The resort was formerly known as Diva Maldives as well as the White Sands Resorts & Spa. This overwater resort features beautiful 87 water villas / overwater bungalows along with 106 other resort rooms / suites and villas. It is considered as one of the most beautiful and largest overwater bungalows resorts in the Maldives.
In this article, we have covered everything about Lux* South Ari Atoll Maldives, including photographs, video, prices / rates per night, how to get there (how to reach there), best available hotel deals packages, best time to visit, and many other things.
Lux* South Ari Atoll Maldives Reviews, Prices, Rates, How to Get There, Best Deals, Packages and More
Location / Address
LUX* South Ari Atoll Maldives is located in the Ari Atoll, approx. 80 km southwest of the main island of Male, the capital of the Maldives. It is easily accessible by seaplane, and other means of water transport.
Overwater Bungalows / Water Villas / Rooms and Suites
- 3 Family Water Villas
- 38 Prestige Water Villas
- including 106 Island suites and villas
Rates / Prices Per Night
- High season / peak season rates per night from US$1,320 (Online special deals)
- Low season / off season rates per night from US$930 (Online special deals)
- Check latest rates from this booking.com webpage. You can also compare prices with Agoda on this page here.
This amazing island resort offer special facilities and features which are below.
- 2 swimming pools
- Euro-Divers, PADI-certified dive centre
- Snorkelling trips
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Fitness centre (24 hours)
- Fun tube rides
- Table tennis, billiards, and table football
- Water skiing
- Pedal boats
- Jet skiing
- The Place (for teens)
- Catamaran trips
- The Nest (for kids)
- Wedding services
Entertainment & Family Services
To make your holiday more memorable, this amazing island resort offers the following entertainment facilities.
- Books, DVDs & music for kids
- Babysitting/Child services (additional charge)
- Board games/Puzzles
Restaurants and bars
Do not forget to enjoy the following places to eat this marvelous island resort.
- Senses – Oriental flavours with an Indian Ocean touch
- Allegria – Cucina Italiana (Italian cuisine)
- Musik – Tropical beats of Divaʼs nightclub
- Pure – Tastes of modern Japanese dining
- East – A culinary tour of South East Asia
- Iru – Barefoot Champagne bar
- Season – Sea-breezy dining on the beach
- Veli – Poolside drinks and seafood bistro
- Noo – Inventive international cuisine
Watersport Activities and Nearby Activities
It’s a perfect island resort for many sports activities, some of them are given below. You would have lifelong memories with your loved one.
- Shopping on nearby islands
- Roaming on nearby islands
- Exploring the area of nearby islands
- Island tours and trips by speed boat or dhoni
- Champagne sunset cruise
- Cultural excursions
- Sunset fishing
It’s a perfect resort for the following occasions in the Maldives.
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations
- Christmas Celebrations
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Celebrations
- Easter Holidays
As information provided by the island resort, they spoke the following international languages.
Getting There / How to Reach
The distance between LUX* Maldives Resort and Male International Airport 104 km (approx.).
You should arrive at the Male International Airport. From Male Intl’ Airport, take a seaplane which takes only 25 minutes to reach Lux* South Ari Atoll Maldives. Approx. cost is 390$ per person on return transfers. US$195/child (2-10 years) transfer rate is charged for round trip.
How to Get Best Deals and Packages
To get one of the best deals and package for Lux Resort Maldives, then visit this webpage. It’s an amazing way to get unbelievable discounts and offers.
Here is the nice video tour of Lux* South Ari Atoll Maldives Resort. It’s a beautiful resort to spend your vacation with your loved one.
Article Title: Lux* South Ari Atoll Maldives Reviews, Prices, Rates, How to Get There, Best Deals, Packages and More
Article last re-published on July 14, 2019.