Anantara Veli Maldives Resort Prices, Rates, Reviews, 5*, Booking, Activities and More
Anantara Veli Maldives Resort is a beautiful and luxurious resort, consisting of total 50 overwater bungalows. It’s a perfect location for your wedding anniversary, new year’s celebrations, birthday party, and for other occasions. The resort offers much more privacy than any other overwater resorts as there are no rooms available (only overwater bungalows / water villas are available).
It’s a perfect location for watersport activities to create amazing memories with your loved one. The resort is a five star resort in every way and sense, a perfect choice for romantic couples who wants only beautiful moments rather than disturbance.
Romantic Resort Instead of Family Resort
If you’re looking for more private and amazing place, Anantara Veli Resort Maldives should be your choice. If you have kids with you and want to make it more like a family holiday in Maldives, Anantara Dhigu Resort is a better choice.
Overwater Bungalows/Water Villas/Suites
Overwater Bungalows (total): 36
Area (Sq ft): 667 Sq ft i.e. 62 Sq. Metres
Deluxe Overwater Bungalows (total): 14
Area (Sq. Ft): 990 Sq ft i.e. 92 Sq. Metres
Per Night Rates/Prices
- High season/peak time from US$752 per night (Special Online Rates)
- Low season/peak time from US$499 per night (Special Online Rates)
- To check latest rates and online reservation, click here.
Most Popular Facilities
- Airport shuttle
- Tea/Coffee Maker in All Rooms
- Room Service
- Free WiFi
- Currency Exchange: A special currency exchange facility is available to all guests. You can exchange local currency as well.
Restaurants On Site
Restaurant Name: Origami
Food Type: Japanese, Grill/BBQ
Available for: Dinner
Menu: À la carte
Restaurant Name: Baan Huraa
Food Type: Thai
Menu: À la carte
Restaurant Name: 73 Degree
Available for: Dinner and Breakfast
Menu: À la carte and Buffet
Food & Drink
- Lovely Coffee
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Bottle of water
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
Chinese, Arabic, Ukrainian, German, Thai, English, Russian, French, Korean, and Hindi
How to Get Best Deals and Packages (Lowest Rates Available Online)
If you’re looking for the best ways to get good deals and packages (lowest rates), visit our partner website here. Our recommended portal offers good discounts and world-class experience.
Best Resort for Following Occasions
- Valentine’s Day/Valentine’s Week
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations
- Easter Holidays
- Christmas Celebrations/Christmas Holidays
- Wedding Anniversary
- Birthday Party/Birthday Celebrations
- Google Reviews: 4.8/5.0 (272 reviews)
- Booking.com Reviews: 9.2/10.0 (251 reviews)
- Tripadvisor Reviews: 5.0/5.0 (2017 reviews)
- Agoda Reviews: 9.1/10.0 (368 reviews)
- Facebook Reviews: 4.8/5.0 (813 reviews)
- Kayak Reviews: 9.5/10.0 (611 reviews)
- Orbitz Reviews: 5.0/5.0 (2016 reviews)
How to get here/How to Reach
First you have to arrive at Male International Airport. From there, the resort staff will put you on a speedboat (a 35 minutes ride) to the island resort which is located on a smaller island. To avail the facility of transfer, the guest must share their departure and arrival flight schedule before 2 days ago of their arrival to the Maldives.
Read Detailed Guide on How to Reach: How to Get to Anantara Veli Maldives Resort
Q: Are kids allowed at Anantara Veli Maldives Resort?
A: No, kids are not allowed in this resort. This resort is an adults-only property.
Q: Are pets are allowed at the resort?
A: No, pets are not allowed at Anantara Veli Maldives Resort.
Q: Is there any special gala dinner on new year’s at the resort?
A: Yes, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort made it mandatory like all other resorts around the world. A special gala dinner is mandatory for all guests on 31st December. All charges are to be paid at the property directly.
Article Title: Anantara Veli Maldives Resort Prices, Rates, Reviews, 5*, Booking, Activities and More
Read About Other Interesting Island Resorts:
Diamonds Athuruga Beach & Water Villas