How to Get to Movenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives
Pretty famous for its stunning location and incredible collection of Villas, Movenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives is nestled in the astounding Noonu Atoll. A perfect tropical vacation with lots of water fun, beach plays, gourmet dining and extreme relaxation, all that and much more this grand luxury offers its prestigious guests a truly memorable experience of Maldives vacation.
Now, How to Get to Movenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives? Well, you can have all the transfer related information of the resort in this article along with details of the available mode of transfer and their charges. So let’s read out that first.
The luxury is located 45 minutes away from Male International Airport and can be reached by following mode of transfer.
Also Read: How to Reach Six Senses Laamu Maldives?
By Seaplane Transfer from Male Airport
Guest can reach the resort from Male International Airport by a scenic Seaplane flight which is available from Seaplane Terminal located at 10 minutes bus ride away from Male International Airport. The distance is covered by Seaplane Flight in approximately 45 minutes. For transfer arrangements you can contact the reservation team of the resort after your booking process or minimum five days prior to your arrival at Male International Airport. The resort offers the Seaplane transfers at following charges:
Transfer charges for Seaplane:
- Adult: USD 625 per adult
- Child (2-11 years): USD 390 per child
- Infant (0-1.99 years): Complimentary Transfers
If you want to book villa or over water bungalows at Movenpick Resort Kuredhivaru Maldives, please check rates here.
For guests looking for same day transfers to the resort or departures to the Male International Airport must keep the following times in mind.
- Same day transfers are available for Arrivals at Male before 4 pm.
- Same day transfers are available for departures from Male after 9 am.
Don’t forget to send in your international departure and arrival schedules to the resort minimum of 5 days in advance, so that appropriate bookings at Seaplane could be done for you.
Features of the resort
The luxury resort features a fabulous collection of 30 beach pool suites, 72 overwater pool villas, and three beach spa pool residences. Let’s read out some more temptations of the resort.
- Each Villa/Suite/Residence comes with a private plunge pool
- Soothe your senses at Sun Spa with relaxing spas and treatments.
- Resort offers diving opportunities and has a water sports center
- Resort is strictly family and a kid friendly too as it offer a range of friendly activities and has a kids’ club as well.
- Best opportunity to explore shiny white beaches and colorful marine life.
Related Article: How to Reach Amaya Resorts and Spa Kuda Rah