Angaga Island Resort & Spa Booking, Transfer, Superior Water Bungalow, Water Villas, Reviews, and More details given here. Angaga Island Resort and Spa Maldives is a wonderful island resort, located in the heart of the South Ari Atoll, Maldives. The resort offers an amazing sun terrace, a barbecue, and beautiful overwater bungalows.
At Overwater Bungalows Guide, we have covered everything about Angaga Island Resort and Spa Maldives, including water villas info, reviews, transfer procedure, best ways to booking (reservation) and more. So, let’s see!
Angaga Island Resort & Spa Booking, Transfer, Superior Water Bungalow, Water Villas, Reviews, and More
Rooms / Villas / Suites
Angaga Island Resort Maldives offers various ranges of water villas (overwater bungalows) and island villas. It’s a great opportunity for any honeymooners!
- 20 Water Villas
- 50 Island villas and suites
Closest Airport / Nearest International Airport
Male International Airport is the nearest International Airport. Maamigili Airport is the closest airport but it’s a domestic airport and hence no direct international flights.
Most popular facilities
This island resort offers following popular facilities which are common and standard among the tourists.
- Airport shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Fitness center
Available Activities Nearby / Things to Do Nearby
It is one of the best ways to spend your time in this beautiful island resort. It offers a great and amazing experience during your holiday.
- Happy hour (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Evening entertainment
- Game room
- Diving (additional charge)
- Tennis court (additional charge)
- Water sports facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Badminton equipment
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Live music/Performance
- Tennis equipment (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
Pool and wellness
A wellness is a superb way to get relaxed and enjoy your trip to this amazing island resort. A spa and massage service requires an additional charge and will be added in your total bill.
- Fitness center
- Spa (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Spa facilities
- Massage chair
- Spa/Wellness packages
Per Night Rates / Resort Prices
The given below are estimated prices for each season, low and high.
- Low Season: Rates starts from US$430 (approx.)/night
- High Season: Rates starts from US$540 (approx.)/night
- Check lowest rates and good deals here
It is one of the best ways to get relaxed and do not worry about extra things such as laundry service and ironing. However, a small extra charge is added in your bill.
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Do not forget to enjoy delicious food and amazing coffee which are available on-site.
- Bottle of water (additional charge)
- On-site coffee shop
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
General Facilities and Services
The following general facilities and services add extra joy to your holiday trip to the Maldives.
- Air conditioning
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage storage
The following are are house rules / and also takes special requests.
- Check-in time: From 14:00 hours
- Check-out time: 3:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Gala Dinner / Special Dinner Prices and Rates on Festivals
On special occasions, this island resort charges extra for gala dinner (special dinner) on festivals. A few of them are given below. We are sure, it’s a wonderful experience to taste this gala dinner food.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100.00
- New Year’s Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 50.00
- New Year’s Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 100.00
Get Best Deals
If you are looking for best overwater bungalows deals, visit this page here. We are sure that, you would get the lowest rates guaranteed. It’s an amazing service with world-class customer support experience.
How to Get There / How to Reach
To reach here, you should land at the Male International Airport. From there take a seaplane which may take up to 25 minutes to reach the resort. Alternatively, you can take a domestic flight from Male International Airport to Maamigili Airport. From Maamigili Airport, take a speedboat ride which may take another 25 minutes to reach the resort. These are two safest options to reach resort hassle-free.
Beautiful Island Resort: Diamonds Athuruga Beach & Water Villas All Inclusive Packages
- Booking.com Reviews: 8.4/10.0 (17 reviews)
- Agoda Reviews: 8.4/10.0 (291 reviews)
- Google Reviews: 4.7/5.0 (198 reviews)
- Expedia Reviews: 4.7/5.0 (21 reviews)
- TripAdvisor Reviews: 4.5/5.0 (524 reviews)
- Facebook Reviews: 4.8/5.0 (168 reviews)
The following are contact details of Angaga Island Resort & Spa.
- Address: South Ari Atoll, 00110 Maamigili, Maldives
- Phone Number: +960 668-0510
- Fax Number: ++960 668-0520
- Email Address: email@example.com
Q1: Are pets allowed in the resort?
Answer: No, pets are not allowed in this resort.
Q2: Which cards are accepted at this property?
Answer: American Express, VISA and Maestro cards are accepted at this property.
Q3: Are children welcome at this resort?
Answer: Yes, all children are welcome and charged extra.
Q4: How many languages are spoken at this property?
Answer: German and English are spoken at this property.
Q5: Is Wifi is available in this resort?
Answer: Yes, WiFi is available in all areas of the resort and is free of charge.
The photographs are selected which covers almost all areas of resort.
You can watch this resort’s video here.
Article Title: Angaga Island Resort & Spa Booking, Transfer, Superior Water Bungalow, Water Villas, Reviews, and More
Article first published on March 21, 2019.