Ayada Maldives Reviews, Booking, Water Villa, Prices, Food Menu, Resort Map, and More details given here. Ayada Maldives or Resort Ayada Maldives is one of the best island resorts in the Maldives for your every event or occasion. The Island resort is located on Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives.
In this article, we have provided information about Ayad Resort Maldives, including overwater bungalow facilities, food menu, resort map, booking deals, and more. So, let’s see!
Ayada Maldives Reviews, Booking, Water Villa, Prices, Food Menu, Resort Map, and More
Rooms / Villas / Suites
The villas, suites, and rooms at this resort are wonderful and you would have lifelong memories.
- Ocean Villa with Private Pool
- Sunset Ocean Suite with Private Pool
- Garden Villa
- Sunset Family Ocean Suite with Pool
- Beach Suite with Private Pool
- Sunset Beach Suite with Private Pool
- Beach Villa with Private Pool
- Royal Suite with Private Pool
- Sunset Lagoon Suite with Private Pool
Closest Airport / Nearest International Airport
The Male International Airport is the lone international airport for most of the island resorts in the Maldives. For more information visit this page here.
Most popular facilities
You would have an amazing moment with your loved one at beachfront.
- Swimming pool
Available Activities Nearby / Things to Do Nearby
A good number of activities, and things to do are available in and around the island resort.
- Diving (additional charge)
- Themed dinners (additional charge)
- Happy hour (additional charge)
- Movie nights
- Kids’ club
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Tennis court
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
- Tennis equipment
- Aerobics (additional charge)
- Evening entertainment
- Pool table
- Water sports facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Game room
- Fishing (additional charge)
Pool and wellness
For relaxed holiday, do not forget to enjoy various massages at this island resort, including hand massage, neck massage, and much more.
- Locker rooms
- Hand massage
- Massage chair
- Pool bar
- Neck massage
- Beach umbrellas
- Open-air bath (additional charge)
- Spa facilities
- Foot bath
- Makeup services
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Pool with view
- Kids’ pool
- Full-body massage
- Facial treatments
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Steam room
- Pool/Beach towels
- Plunge pool
- Back massage
- Infinity pool
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Hair treatments
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness classes
- Couples’ massage
- Head massage
- Yoga classes
- Beauty services
- Massage (additional charge)
- Foot massage
- Swimming pool toys
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool (year-round)
- Body scrub
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Heated pool
Per Night Rates / Resort Prices
The given below are estimated prices for each season, low and high.
- Low Season: Rates starts from US$1125 (approx.)/night
- High Season: Rates starts from US$1355 (approx.)/night
- Check lowest rates and good deals here
You should not worry about various cleaning services for your personal requirement. All things are covered but you have to pay little extra for those things.
- Suit press (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Ironing service (additional charge)
- Daily housekeeping
Food & Drink
Do not forget to enjoy delicious food, drinks and amazing local food from this beautiful island resort.
- Kids’ meals (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Great Coffee!
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Bottle of water (additional charge)
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Special diet meals (on request)
- On-site coffee shop
- Snack bar
General Facilities and Services
- VIP room facilities
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Non-smoking rooms
- Designated smoking area
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Gift shop
- Shops (on site)
- Room service
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Family rooms
- Honeymoon suite
- Air conditioning
- Tour desk
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/out (additional charge)
The following are are house rules / and also takes special requests.
- Check-in time: From 14:00 hours
- Check-out time: Until 12:00 hours
Gala Dinner / Special Dinner Prices and Rates on Festivals
A special gala dinner / special meal is serviced on December 24 (Christmas Eve), and December 31 (New Years Eve) each year. All charges are to be paid directly to the resort itself.
- December 24, 2019: USD 300 per adult (inclusive of all taxes), USD 150 per child (inclusive of all taxes)
- December 31, 2019: USD 400 per adult (inclusive of all taxes), USD 200 per child (inclusive of all taxes)
Get Best Deals
To get one of the lowest prices deals and amazing customer-care experience, visit this page here. We are more than 100% sure that, you would have an amazing and wonderful vacation and holiday experience.
Amazing and Wonderful Island Resort: Diamonds Athuruga Beach & Water Villas All Inclusive Packages
How to Get There / How to Reach
To reach here, you should need to land at the Male International Airport. From there, you should need to take a domestic flight (about 45 minutes) on a local airline to Kaadedhdhoo Regional Airport. The resort staff will help you in every moment to reach their island resort.
- Booking.com Reviews: 9.1/10.0 (242 reviews)
- Agoda Reviews: 8.9/10.0 (69 reviews)
- Google Reviews: 4.7/5.0 (196 reviews)
- Expedia Reviews: 4.8/5.0 (42 reviews)
- TripAdvisor Reviews: 5.0/5.0 (2397 reviews)
- Facebook Reviews: 4.8/5.0 (399 reviews)
The following are contact details of Ayada Maldives.
- Address: Magudhuva Island, Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, Republic of Maldives, 20050 Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, Maldives
- Phone Number: +960 684 4444
- Fax Number: +960 684 5555
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Male Corporate Office Address: 1st Floor, Majeedhee Magu, Male’ 20040, Republic of Maldives
- Turkey Communication Office Phone Number: 444 6 200
Q1: Are there any honeymoon benefits at this island resort?
Answer: Yes, a lot! They offers welcome drinks on arrival and bottle win especially to honeymoon couples. Many extra things based on your request.
Q2: Are there any special gala dinner on Christmas and New Year?
Answer: Yes, Ayada Resort offers special gala dinner on New Year’s Eve and Christmas Eve. A special charge should be paid to the resort for this gala dinner.
Q3: Do resort offers free kids staying?
Answer: Yes, the island resort offers maximum 2 free kids per unit paid. However, you have to pay extra of US$6/child per night basis.
Q4: Are pets allowed in this property?
Answer: Not pets are not allowed in this property.
You should check this video for best view.
Article Title: Ayada Maldives Reviews, Booking, Water Villa, Prices, Food Menu, Resort Map, and More
Article first published on March 21, 2019.