Thulhagiri Island Resort is a popular overwater bungalows island resort, featuring 34 water bungalows in addition to 52 island rooms. They offer every modern luxury experience while you enjoy the natural beauty. A tasty continental breakfast is served at this resort every morning.
Every important thing is provided in this article. So, let’s see!
Per Night Rates/Resort Prices
The given below are estimated prices for each season, low and high.
- Low Season: Rates starts from US$350 (approx.)/night
- High Season: Rates starts from US$650 (approx.)/night
- Check latest rates here.
For a Male Airport transfer, you have to pay an extra US$98/adult (return). It is the cheapest way to reach here.
- 34 Water Villas/Overwater Bungalows
- 52 Island Villas and Suites
Closest Airport/Nearest International Airport
Male International Airport (Velana International Airport) is the nearest international airport to the resort. The distance between Male International Airport and Thulhagiri Island Resort is 14.7 km. Please take a speedboat ride from the Male Airport to reach this wonderful resort.
Most Popular Facilities
The Thulhagiri Island Resort is not behind in offering good facilities to please the guests. The following are the most popular facilities available or provided by the resort.
- Airport Shuttle, Bar
- Beachfront, Outdoor Pool
- Free WiFi, Spa and wellness centre
- Swimming Pool
Available Activities Nearby/Things to Do Nearby
Thulhagiri Island Resort is a popular island resort for various activities, especially for a romantic and family vacation holiday. The following is a small list of activities:
- Snorkeling Excursion, Island Hopping
- Night Fishing, Romantic Dinner
- Scuba Diving, Canoeing
- and much more…
Popular Services Available
It’s an amazing vacation and holiday destination in the Maldives. The following services are provided by the resort to their guests.
- 24-hour front desk, Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Airport shuttle (extra charges, mentioned in different section of this article)
Pool and Wellness
Besides the natural activities and amazing environment, the resort offers the best wellness and pool activities. Some of them are given below:
- Fitness centre, Swimming Pool
- Spa and Wellness Centre (Extra Charges)
- Outdoor Pool, Massage (Extra Charges)
Spa Treatments/Natural Treatments
It’s a beautiful resort to experience the authentic spa and original Balinese first-class spa. Different package and special treatment packages are available at the resort.
An additional charge will be added to your final bill for this service. Don’t forget to experience spa treatment for lifelong memories. It’s a relaxing experience from your daily routine.
The resort is well-equipped with one restaurant which offers various cuisines and delicious food to satisfy your taste buds.
- Food Menu: Buffet & à la carte
- Cuisine: Asian, American, Australian, and Austrian
Closest Attractions and Landmarks
You may find popular tourist attractions near the resort. A special boat could be rented to visit these beautiful tourist places.
- Velana Airport Ferry – 15.5 km
- Ferry Terminal Park – 12.1 km
- National Football Stadium – 15.6 km
- Hulhumalé Hospital – 12.1 km
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital – 15.5 km
- Sultan Park – 15.5 km
- Hulhumale Ferry Terminal – 15.3 km
- Henveiru Park – 15.7 km
- Republic Square – 15.1 km
- National Museum – 15.2 km
How to Get Here/Getting There
First you have to land at the Male International Airport. From there, take a speedboat ride of 25 minutes offered by the resort itself. The resort staff will assist you from the International Airport to the jetty.
The resort charges US$100/adult (return) and US$50/child (return) for airport transfer. It is one of the easiest and cheapest ways to reach here. The mode of transport is speedboat.
Q1: Are pets allowed in the resort?
Answer: No, pets are not allowed in the resort
Q2: Is WiFi free or charged at the bill?
Answer: WiFi and Internet is free of charge and there is no bill for it. It is available in the hotel rooms.
Thulhagiri Island Resort receives high-ratings constantly from domestic and international guests every time. The overall rating of this beautiful island resort is wonderful, the detailed rating is given below.
- Booking.com Reviews: 8.3/10.0 (82 reviews)
- Agoda Reviews: 8.2/10.0 (1122 reviews)
- Google Reviews: 4.6/5.0 (295 reviews)
- Expedia Reviews: 4.0/5.0 (40 reviews)
- TripAdvisor Reviews: 4.0/5.0 (580 reviews)
- Facebook Reviews: 4.6/5.0 (545 votes)
“Great place! Great house reef: snorkling, diving … Friendly staff. New rooms.” – Guest from Belgium
Friendly staff. very caring services ie departure to airport accomodate late flight timing and they will provide 30min shower room prior to your departure. so you still can hang around the island after check out ! – Guest from Malaysia
Get Best Deals
If you are looking amazing, the lowest rates deals for any number of guests and every occasion, then check this page here.
The contact details including contact number, email ID, and fax number are given below. If you have any question, you can call them.
- Address: North Male’ Atoll, Republic of Maldives
- Phone Number: +960 664 5930
- Fax Number: +960 664 5939
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest video tour of Thulhagiri Island Resort Maldives is here.
Read Also: All Maldives Island Resorts: Transfer Cost