Get ready to dip yourself in the island of madness and magic. There is so much to do in the Maldives especially at the Sun Siyam Iru Fushi. As soon as you plan your holidays in the Maldives, the first thing you need to do is take a flight to Male International Airport in the Maldives.
For further instructions on travel and transfer, you may refer to this guide on Best Ways to Reach The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi.
By Seaplane from Male Airport:
The distance between The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi and Male International Airport is approx. 174 km. A seaplane ride is available from the domestic seaplane terminal. Thus, when you land at the Male airport, you will be taken by shuttle to reach the seaplane terminal. It is a 10-minute drive by shuttle from the international airport to the domestic.
Also Read: How to Get to Adaaran Club Rannalhi?
While you are waiting for your seaplane to arrive, enjoy fresh juices, snacks, and a welcome drink offered by the hotel at their beautiful lounge. The private lounge helps you to relax a bit after a tiring international journey. The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Airport Transfer via seaplane cost you the following:
- US$515 per adult (Round trip, inclusive of all taxes)
- US$315 per child (2-11.99 years), (Round trip, inclusive of all taxes)
- US$0 per Infant (0-1 years): Free
Please visit our suggested web portal to make a reservation with the best prices and world-class customer support.
Top features of The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi:
- Enjoy great varieties of fine dining options. The seafood and grill menu is the best!
- The rooms are luxurious and clean.
- Enjoy a private pool to relax all day and experience the water sports activities.