With a luxurious set up of Villas at Huruvalhi Island in Raa Atoll, The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives Resort is a stunningly beautiful island resort you must consider for your upcoming vacation in Maldives. The luxury features beautiful accommodation in the Villas well furnished and furbished with excellent features and amenities. You can refer the last section of this article for categories of Villas available here.
So let’s understand ‘How to Get to The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives Resort?’ The luxury is located in Raa Atoll and the nearest domestic airport is at approximate 30 km distance from the resort. For reaching the resort, Air transfers are available. Read in the coming article about available modes of transfer from Male International Airport.
You can get in touch with the resort for transfer arrangements after the booking process. Transfers in Maldives are available at an extra transfer charge which is exclusive of your holiday stay package. You can choose to travel from the following mentioned modes of transfer:
By Seaplane Transfer from Male Airport
For reaching the resort from Male International Airport, Seaplane flight journey is available. The travel time by Seaplane flight to reach the resort from Male Airport is 30 to 35 minutes. Seaplane flight travel is feasible for all the guests who are arriving at Male International Airport before 3:30 pm as the Seaplane flight services are operational only in day hours.
Transfer Charges for round trip are:
- Adult: USD 600.00 per adult, inclusive of all taxes
- Child (2 to 12 years): USD 360.00 per child, inclusive of all taxes
- Infant (below 2 years): Complimentary transfer
Also Read: How to Get to Adaaran Club Rannalhi?
Same day transfers are available for international flights arriving before 15:30 hours or departing flights from Male after 08:00 hours.
Villas at the Resort:
Villas at the resort are available in following categories:
- Lagoon Overwater Villa with Private Pool
- Ocean Overwater Villa with Private Pool
- Lagoon Beach Villa with Private Pool
- Ocean Beach Villa with Private Pool
- Two bedroom Lagoon Overwater Villa with Private Pool
- Two bedroom Ocean Overwater Villa with Private Pool
- Two bedroom Lagoon Beach Villa with Private Pool
- The Standard Residence with Private Pool
Related Article: How to Reach Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi?